Welcome to plant-forward, gluten-free, and old-school classic recipes, with a spotlight on in-season produce!
- Double Chocolate Buckwheat Brownies (gluten-free)
- Nova Scotia Seafood Chowder
- Homemade Molasses Baked Beans With Bacon
- Blueberry White Chocolate Scones
- Nova Scotia Oatcakes
- Buttermilk Quiche With Ham, Cheddar, And Chives
- Roasted Chickpea Tacos With Lime Yogurt Dressing
- Lemon Buttermilk Cake With Strawberry Jam-Cream Cheese Icing
Make the best of spring fruit and vegetables! Find great recipes here:
See more spring recipes →
Looking For Something?
Simple Homemade Desserts
Homemade desserts don’t have to be complicated. Make these recipes quickly, with minimal fuss.
See more dessert recipes →
Small Batch Jams & Preserves
A great way to showcase seasonal produce! Small batch also mean less waste.
See more jam & preserve recipes →
Sweet Treats – Cookies & Bars
From chocolate chip cookies to gluten-free brownies there’s something for everyone.
See more cookie & bar recipes →
My latest recipe posts! Packed with process photos and info so the recipe turns out right the first time.
See more of my latest recipes →